The workpiece or blank is screwed onto the faceplate via the pre-drilled holes to ensure a solid a firm grip. The faceplate is then screwed onto the headstock thread of the lathe via an adaptor/insert. It allows you to hold flat or irregularly shaped workpieces.
· Can be fitted to most thread sizes simply by changing the adaptor/insert.
· Available in sizes from 75mm to 200mm, in increments of 25mm.
· Faceplate comes with an adaptor/insert.
· Thread Sizes available M33,M30,1x8",1x10",1x1/4x8".
· Other sizes may be available, please email us for availability.
Please specify thread size. Note to seller can be added after you enter payment details, under review and submit order.