Wagner Texturing Tools
- Create eye-catching textures on spinning tops, boxes, ornaments, and other small projects with Wagner™ Texturing Tools. Diamonds, spirals, swirls and other textures will add interest and value to your work along with added enjoyment while you turn.
- Joe Wagner, of Salt Lake City, designed these tools to texture his signature acorn birdhouse ornaments. The number of different textures and sprial patterns you can create with these unique tools is limited only by your imagination.
- Available in 1/4" (16 tpi only) and 3/8" wheel widths in 12 or 16 tpi (teeth per inch), the 1/4" size is recommended for texturing smaller, narrower areas while the 3/8" size is ideal for larger surfaces.
- For use on flat or rounded areas only. Will not work on concave surfaces.
- Very easy to use just keep the speed down and you will great results