Laguna Lathes (Revo)
- Motor Power: 2HP single phase reversible
- Distance between centres: 900mm
- Swing over bed: 450mm
- Swing over tool rest base: 340mm
- Floor to spindle centre height: 1050mm
- Spindle size: M30 x 3.5
- Hole through tailstock: 9.5mm
- Max outboard turning swing: 800mm
- PRM: 135-3500 (high) / 50-1300 (low)
- Spindle bore: 9.5mm
- Floor Space: 1540x660x1194mm
- Tailstock: 114mm
- Headstock Travel: Full length
- Weight: 194kg
Brand new design and details that will excite any serious bowl turner.
ergonomic angled control panel.
Knurled control knob fitted with a rubber grip.
Bed is made from steel, which allows the cast iron head stock to travel incredibly smooth.
Electronic variable speed.
Changing from high to low setting is made easy by using the quick release handle.
- Motor: Induction, 1725RPM, 3HP, 220V
- Voltage: 220V, 60hz, single phase input, 3 phase output
- Recommended breaker size: 15 amp
- Swing over bed: 609mm (24″)
- Swing over banjo: 501mm (19 3/4″)
- Outboard swing max: 965mm (38″)
- Distance between center: 914mm (36″)
- Floor to spindle center: 1130mm (44 1/2″)
- Floor to bed height: 826mm (32 1/2″) with pads
- Floor space: 1524mm, 660mm, 1327mm (60″, 26″, 52 1/4″)
- Tool rest: 305mm (12″)
- Speed range high: 135-3500 RPM
- Speed range low: 50 – 1300 RPM
- VFD: Delta S1 variable frequency drive
- Drive belt: Poly-groove drive belt with easy access
- Spindle size: M30 x 3.5
- Spindle lock: Spring loaded
- Spindle index: 14/.36/48 positions with lock
- Headstock & tailstock bore: 9.5mm dia (3/8″ dia)
- Tailstock travel: 114mm (4 1/2″)
- Tailstock removal: Self-ejecting
- Tailstock tapers: MT 2
- Face plate: 76mm diameter (3″)
- Bed material: Steel
- Weight: 242kg/255kg
Ergonomic angled control panel made from anodised aluminium.
Blue hue of the DRO along with the beautiful knurled control knob fitted with a rubber grip.
The bed is made from steel which allows the cast iron head stock to travel incredibly smoothly.
Steel is the preferred material due to its well known longevity & strength.
Electronic variable speed is obtained via a VFD that converts 1 phase input to 3 phase output, so even at low settings you will get an incredible amount of torque.
The DRO gives you an accurate RPM readout at all times any fine adjustments are made electronically.
Changing from high to low settings is made easy by using the quick release handle
The head stock & tail stock lock handles are situated on the back to eliminate any interruptions to your work flow.
Ergonomically designed handles use a cam lock resulting in a firm feel with no deflection.
Lathes are not kept in stock, Available only upon request.